Wednesday, March 23

Let the Complications Continue. . .

Well, I had to go back to the doctor today because my bladder has been sleeping too much lately. After talking with the doctor, nurse, and physician's assistant, it was decided that I needed to go home with a foley catheter and see a urologist ASAP.

So, I am home with an artificial device connected to my body once again. I will have to have this until at least Friday when I see this new specialist. Hopefully he can shed some light on this new issue that has suddenly began.

Our prayer is that whatever needs to be done, can be done without a trip to the OR. We are scared. Very scared. Going into the surgery, we knew that the risk of complications were great. We were prepared for minor complications that were easily correctable. We were not anticipating this. . . Please pray with us that this can end soon. . . We desperately need to see the light at the end of this tunnel. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment