Wednesday, May 18

Waiting for the phone to ring. . .

When we left the doc's office yesterday, we were told that we would hear back from them by today at the latest. Around 3, I called them and left a message for someone to call me back with the status ~ either insurance denial/acceptance or did we find a doc for the other procedure. I heard nothing back. . .

I am trying to keep my mind from going straight to the negative, but I am having great trouble with that. My mind is just going crazy ~ Did the insurance flat out deny? Could they not find a doc to do the other surgery? Am I stuck with this pain forever? What is going to happen to me? My family? My marriage? How much more can we take? WHY?

So, here we are stuck for another day, left wondering what is going to happen. . . I know that there is a reason, but it is becoming difficult to pick my chin up. It is getting harder to put on that happy face. It is just difficult. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment