Sunday, May 1

1 Year?!?!?!?

I have ready in MANY places that this surgery will take up to 1 year to recover from! The majority of restrictions will be lifted at 6-8 weeks. Then you will be about 75% recovered by 6 months, with the remaining 25% be mostly fatigue. Then by 1 year, you should be 100%. . .

How come when you hear about a hysterectomy, all you hear about is the initial 6-8 weeks?!?! I would have felt MUCH better about this hysterectomy had I known the up to 1 year part!

1 comment: