Saturday, April 30

Emotional Rollercoaster

I am a mess!

One minute I am sobbing, while the next I am laughing! One minute I am sitting nicely calm, cool, and collected, while the next I have to walk away from the situation or I will absolutely blow a fuse! What in the dickens could be going on?!?!?!

I have one remaining ovary, so could that one ovary just be adjusting to making enough hormones for both? Is my depression worsening? Is it all of the above? Who knows. . .

What I do know is that something has got to give soon. I can not continue with the non-stop crying or mood swings. . .

On a better note, the nerve block is appearing to help. The pain was VERY intense Wednesday, as predicted, and got a little better Thursday and Friday. Today, it seems to have increased a bit. I am hoping that it is not the steroids wearing off and just a result of overdoing it yesterday. . . Time will tell!

I am also realizing, that with the lessening of the pain on the right, that I am having the same pain on the left, although not nearly as severe. At least I know what it is though, and it will be an easy fix. I return to the Pain Management doc in just over a week and will bring that to his attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment