Friday, April 15

Prayers. . .

I need prayers. . . My family needs prayers. . .

For the past 11 days, my progress has been sliding backwards. My pain has increased and my energy has decreased. We all thought that by week six post-op, that I would be significantly better and for that not to be the case is very disheartening. . .

Robert and I are both frustrated beyond belief. Not to mention, it is truly beginning to hurt the children. Today, my oldest told me that he is SO ready for my tummy to be better. . . My eyes filled with tears as I told him that I did too. . .

The doctors chose the DaVinci Method because the recovery is so much easier. . . If this is easy, then I want to know what the abdominal hysterectomy is like because this is awful. . . I am finding myself questioning this decision. Maybe I should have canceled the surgery after my doc scheduled it. Maybe I should have waited longer. Maybe. . .

I return to my doctor on Wednesday and I hope that by then, I am better then today. I have to be better. I need to be better. I must be better. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment