Wednesday, April 13

Back to Pajamas. . .

I have decided that, in order to remind myself that I need to rest and let my body recover, I am going to return to my pajama wearing days. I desperately want to regain all of the ground that was lost last week. I want to feel like I am making progress instead of staying steady or sliding backwards. I need this physically and mentally. . .

Yesterday was one of the lowest days since the surgery. It was a day where I regretted the hysterectomy greatly. I questioned the decision. I could not get it out of my mind. It was a hard day. A very hard day. . .

It is hard to believe that tomorrow will be 6 weeks. If I were working a paying job, I would be able to go back and that, I can not imagine. I can hardly function for a few hours, much less ALL day. Then, with the amount of pain I am in now, there is absolutely no way. . .

So, I have made a plan. I return to my surgeon next week. Until then, I have canceled all outings (except for the kiddos well child visits on Monday). I plan on staying in my pajamas. Playing games with the kiddos. Eating cereal for every meal. Just taking it easy and trying to feel better. I am tired of setbacks and I am going to avoid them at all costs!

I pray that this decision will help as I desperately need to begin the process of moving beyond the surgery, mentally and physically. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment