Tuesday, June 7

This Bettter Work!

I am just returning home from the chiropractor and let me tell you, I hurt! He, along with his assistant, pushed and manipulated the scar tissue until I could not bear it any longer. Then we went and did 'neuro stim' (think a TENS Unit with more power). That felt great and I loved all 25 minutes of being pain free, but as soon as they took it off, the pain returned. I was able to make it to the truck before the tears began from the pain. . .

Now, I am home and praying that this will be worth it in the end. I expected it to be intense, but not like this. My expectation was equivalent to the physical therapy I went through after all of the baby drama. That I could laugh through. Right now, I can not pretend to be okay even if I try as the pain is at that level. . .

I am honestly not sure how much more of this I can take. I am tired of hearing the docs say that I am not their average patient. I am tired of them saying they have no idea so go see this other doc. I just want to get this pain to a level that I can deal with. If I am meant to hurt forever, so be it. But, it needs to be at a level that I can tolerate. Not a level that is tearing me apart. . .

1 comment: