Thursday, February 17

Tears Like A River. . .

The tears are here today and they will just not stop. At this point, I can not even tell you why I am crying, only that I am. . .

For many nights now, I have awoken in the middle of the night with my heart racing, my palms sweating, and crying. All because of my dreams ~ It is the same, night after night. I have the surgery and wake up in my hospital room. When I peel back the sheets to look at my belly, there is nothing there. A giant hole where my womb once was. . .

And then, all of my plans seem to be falling apart. I know that He knew this would happen, but I did not. I wanted things to happen my way and I wanted my way to be His way. I wish that He would just show me a crystal ball so that I knew what was going to happen ~ So that my heart stops hurting when things do not happen as I had hoped and desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment