Monday, February 14

17 Days. . .

I awoke this morning with a heaviness again. I wish that I could shake that feeling completely, but I am thinking that it might just be God's way of reminding me that I am human. That this is a major event in my life. That this is not going to be easy. . .

I keep going back to the fact that I am only 28. This is a surgery that my mom or grandma would have. This is a surgery for old people. This is not a surgery for me. . .

And then, without fail, I find myself doubled over in pain. Crying because I can not deal with it anymore and the I realize that this is a surgery for me. It is a surgery for a 28 year old. I think that is God's way of reminding me that this is the path that was given to me. . .

1 comment:

  1. Mary - my heart is breaking for you! I know that this surgery has got to be so hard. Think of your blessings as you move forward - those 3 precious children. If God intends for you to have more babies, he will open other doors. He is simply closing this window. Blessings on you!

    Sharon Gillespie

    ReplyDelete