Wednesday, February 16

My Love

Yesterday, I felt as if I needed prayers. I was feeling quite weak and vulnerable again. . . I am starting to think that I will feel like this until the surgery. That my emotions will go back and forth. That I will have highs and lows throughout the days. . . So, I asked for prayers. Something I am not good at, but felt that it needed to be done. I put it on facebook and received many wonderful, uplifting comments. But, the best one was from my husband:

"'My brothers, consider it a great joy when trials of many kinds come upon you, for you well know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance, and perseverance must complete its work so that you will become complete, not deficient in any way.' -James 1:2-4. I am here with you, holding your hand through this journey, ready to let go of your hand at a moments notice, not to abandon you, but to carry you."

I am one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment