Saturday, July 23

THE Test

This past week, I had a doctors appt where they needed to know prior if I was pregnant. The nurse led me to a bathroom where the container was and told me to leave it on the shelf when I was done. I, knowing what this was for, told her that it was not necessary because I had a hysterectomy 139 days prior. For the next 35 minutes, she and I spoke about this. . .

Of course, there were the standard questions of why? Who? Where? But she also keyed into a very important part of it that is so often overlooked. She asked me how I was dealing with this emotionally. . . The only people that ask me how I am are those that suffer from infertility. Others just make mention of how nice it is to not have to walk down 'that' aisle anymore. What those do not understand is that I would love to walk down 'that' aisle again. To have 'that' problem. 'That Problem' is something that I miss greatly, but like I have said before, 'that problem' was a true problem for me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment